Load Testing my application

harshad bhatia

Feb 15, 2015, 9:04:30 PM2/15/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i have created a chat application using crossbar.io. I have deployed that on a server, for which i want to conduct a load test.

Are there any existing tools or perhaps scripts which i can use to test my crossbar.io application, i.e. how much load it can handle.

Regards
Harshad

Tobias Oberstein

Feb 17, 2015, 1:43:14 AM2/17/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com

No, there isn't. We are working on a performance test system, and once we have it, publish benchmark reports. The test system will be tailored to Crossbar.io. You probably want something specific to your app though .. since I guess app level perf is what you care in the end.

Sent from Mobile (Google Nexus 5)