Problem with Session Metaevents - > wamp.session.on_leave

Javier Girón

Jan 22, 2016, 3:41:34 PM1/22/16
to Crossbar
Hi, I got a simple problem

I have a client made on Autobanh.js  And Im trying to catch session status.

For example I have subscribed a handler for the event "wamp.session.on_leave"

And from my client I try to disconnect using

connection.close();

But Its seems to be not working.

However my handler is triggered if I cut internet connection of my client directly

Why ?

Regards

Tobias Oberstein

Jan 22, 2016, 5:28:52 PM1/22/16
to cross...@googlegroups.com

there is a difference: in one case the client is disconnecting actively, and that happens on the server, where the connection of the client is first disconnected and that triggers the metaevent - but only after the client disconnecting already was closed and hence does not receive the session metaevent

Sent from Mobile (Google Nexus 5)

Javier Girón

Jan 26, 2016, 9:31:57 AM1/26/16
to Crossbar
Hi Thank you so much Tobias,

But then, Which should to be the proper way to disconnect the client to trigger the session meta event?

Regards