WAMP (RPC) service for sending SMS messages (using Twilio)

pe...@koodaamo.fi

Sep 25, 2015, 7:37:21 AM9/25/15
to Crossbar

Comments & suggestions welcome.

The component could be used as a WAMPlet as well, but I could not make it work; for some reason Crossbar is always passing the WAMPlet an empty configuration object (see my earlier message here).

Alexander Gödde

Sep 25, 2015, 9:09:25 AM9/25/15
to Crossbar
Hello!

That's a nice addition of functionality. Already spread the word about this on twitter.

This might be something to include in the Crossbar.io documentation, under "Frameworks and specific Scenarios" in the Programming Guide, if that's OK with you.

Regards,

Alex

Priyank Kumar

Sep 25, 2015, 11:58:17 AM9/25/15
to Crossbar
This is gr8, I was about to implement the similar thing but was thinking of using google voice SMS service. I am still learning the depth and breadth of crossbar and WAMP, hence looking for sample code.
Is there a way I can configure sending SMS and receiving using google voice interface, If I figure out, I can share later but any thought are welcome.

pe...@koodaamo.fi

Sep 28, 2015, 7:11:34 AM9/28/15
to Crossbar
The package now has preliminary support for receiving SMS from Twilio as well (untested as of yet).

(Alexander: Feel free to include in the programming guide if you like).

Tobias Oberstein

Oct 15, 2015, 2:46:27 PM10/15/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com
Hi Petri,