starter schema for custom authorization

Dante Lorenso

Jan 17, 2015, 10:15:08 AM1/17/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com
Tavendo,

Here's a starter schema for your authorization procedure:

{
"uri" : "com.example.authorize",
"type" : "procedure",
"title" : "Dynamic Authorization procedure for Crossbar.io node.",
"description" : "Called by Crossbar.io to determine the permissions of other clients.",
"args" : [
{
"name" : "session",
"description" : "Dictionary with details on the session that wishes to perform the action.",
"type" : "object",
"properties" : {
"realm" : {
"description" : "",
"required" : true
},
"authprovider" : {
"description" : "",
"required" : true
},
"authid" : {
"description" : "",
"required" : true
},
"authrole" : {
"description" : "",
"required" : true
},
"authmethod" : {
"description" : "",
"required" : true
},
"session" : {
"description" : "",
"required" : true
}
},
"required" : true
},
{
"type" : "string",
"name" : "uri",
"description" : "",
"required" : true
},
{
"type" : "string",
"name" : "action",
"description" : "",
"required" : true
}
],
"result" : [
{
"type" : "boolean",
"description" : "Whether authorization should be granted (true) or denied (false).",
"required" : true
}
]
}

Maybe we can post reference to this schema on the Dynamic Authorization page:

-- Dante

Tobias Oberstein

Jan 23, 2015, 12:26:18 PM1/23/15
to cross...@googlegroups.com

Cool!!

I think we should have schemas for WAMP meta API supported by Crossbar.io built directly into Crossbar.io. This will allow us to do validation, reflection and documention.

Nevertheless, it should also be in the docs pages.

If you car, pls add an issue to Crossbar.io with your suggested schema and this conversation

Sent from Mobile (Google Nexus 5)