encountered unknown attribute 'enable_hixie76' in WebSocket options

Greg Keys

Jan 18, 2016, 8:05:47 PM1/18/16
to Crossbar
Im getting the following error with 0.11.2 and python 3.5.1

encountered unknown attribute 'enable_hixie76' in WebSocket options

has the 'enable_hixie76' option been removed in 0.11.2?

Tobias Oberstein

Jan 19, 2016, 2:15:38 AM1/19/16
to cross...@googlegroups.com
yes. in fact, it has been removed from AutobahnPython completely. it's
broken (and insecure), and we want to proactively protect users from
falling into traps.