Cromix IMI drivers

Mike Arnold

Jul 26, 2021, 1:10:19 PM7/26/21
to Cromemco
Can anyone remember at what version of 68000 Cromix (20.XX and 3X.XX) Cromemco released drivers for IMI (WDI-II)? I recall that they dropped support for the WDI-II then relented and released them.

I have been rummaging in my attic and want to see if I can get one of my IMI7710s running!

Richard Muse

Jul 26, 2021, 2:27:21 PM7/26/21
to 'Mike Arnold' via Cromemco

The IMI Block device is defined in the 31.51 sysdef file.

On 7/26/21 12:10 PM, 'Mike Arnold' via Cromemco wrote:
Can anyone remember at what version of 68000 Cromix (20.XX and 3X.XX) Cromemco released drivers for IMI (WDI-II)? I recall that they dropped support for the WDI-II then relented and released them.

I have been rummaging in my attic and want to see if I can get one of my IMI7710s running!

Richard Muse

Jul 26, 2021, 2:35:40 PM7/26/21
to 'Mike Arnold' via Cromemco

Also found it in 31.05 sysdef.  Do not see it in 30.79.