Support ODR-PadEnc <-> multiple audio encoders

Henryk Bukowiec

Dec 8, 2021, 6:38:35 PM12/8/21
to mmbtools
Hi,
I would like to ask if one pad-encoder can work with multiple audio-enocoders. I need to generate two streams with different bitrate, contain but the same metadata. Do I need to run two pad-enc or one is enough? i'm using the unix socet connection.
Best Regards,

Matthias Brändli

Dec 9, 2021, 2:40:12 AM12/9/21
to crc-mm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Henryk,

simply run two odr-padenc instances in that scenario, it's been designed
to work that way.

Cheers
mpb