Re: Problem of using DABLIN under Buster...

Matthias Brändli

Oct 5, 2020, 11:25:40 AM10/5/20
to crc-mm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is this a fresh buster install or did you upgrade? If you upgraded,
please delete the compiled zmq-sub binary and compile it again.

The error about the ASan runtime not being first looks strange.

Otherwise, remove "-fsanitize=address -fsanitize=undefined" from the
CXXFLAGS in the Makefile.

mpb

On 04/10/2020 19:03, f4fpq wrote:
> odr@raspberrypi:~ $ /home/odr/dab/mmbtools-aux/zmqtest/zmq-sub/zmq-sub
> 127.0.0.1 18081 | dablin_gtk -s 0xF005
> ==1487==ASan runtime does not come first in initial library list; you
> should either link runtime to your application or manually preload it
> with LD_PRELOAD.
> DABlin v1.13.0 - capital DAB experience
> Plays a DAB/DAB+ audio service from an ETI-NI or an EDI AF stream.
>   https://github.com/Opendigitalradio/dablin
>
> SDLOutput: using SDL version '2.0.9'
> EnsembleSource: reading ETI from 'stdin'
> EnsembleSource: EOF reached!
>

> Le dimanche 4 octobre 2020 à 18:52:30 UTC+2, f4fpq a écrit :
>
> Additional info : i use a Raspberry pi 3b+ and buster...
>
> Le dimanche 4 octobre 2020 à 11:34:16 UTC+2, f4fpq a écrit :
>

> Hello,
>
> I have been using Dablin under Jessie so far and have had no
> problem using it to read an ETI flux.
>
> I installed Buster and the flow cannot be read.
>

> I based myself on this installation  :
>
> sudo apt-get install git gcc g ++ cmake
> sudo apt-get install libmpg123-dev libfaad-dev libsdl2-dev
> libgtkmm-3.0-dev
> git clone https://github.com/Opendigitalradio/dablin.git
> cd dablin
> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake ..
> make
> sudo make install
> CD
>
>  > So far no problem
>

> Then ZMQ ETI Receiver
>

> cd dab / mmbtools-aux / zmqtest / zmq-sub
> make *
> cd
>
> * And here problem I have a message : make: nothing to do for "all"
>

> I try to launch DABLIN anyway /
>
> odr @ odr: ~ $ odr @ odr: ~ $ / home / odr / dab / mmbtools-aux
> / zmqtest / zmq-sub / zmq-sub 192.168.0.12 18081 | dablin_gtk -s
> 0xF005
> bash: odr @ odr: ~ $: command not found
> DABlin v1.13.0 - capital DAB experience
> Plays a DAB / DAB + audio service from an ETI-NI or an EDI AF
> stream.
>   https://github.com/Opendigitalradio/dablin
>
> SDLOutput: using SDL version '2.0.9'
> EnsembleSource: reading ETI from 'stdin'
> EnsembleSource: EOF reached!
>

> Have you ever had this type of problem ?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Thierry

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crc-mmbtools/1c6fadeb-1cd2-4b84-841b-a62c2efa3897n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/crc-mmbtools/1c6fadeb-1cd2-4b84-841b-a62c2efa3897n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

f4fpq

Oct 7, 2020, 6:37:01 AM10/7/20
to mmbtools
Hello Matthias,

And thank you for your answer,

Buster is a new installation not an update, and I am using a Raspberry pi 3b + the mmbtools pack and it's works perfectly on an Easydab ..

I tried the change remove "-fsanitize = address -fsanitize = undefined" from the
CXXFLAGS in the Makefile.
> make
And the problem is the same.

What is curious is that I have a VM under buster on a PC and there is no problem.

I'm assuming the Buster version on RPI is lighter and something must be missing.

Thank you again and well done again for all the work accomplished.

Thierry

Matthias Brändli

Oct 7, 2020, 11:05:31 AM10/7/20
to crc-mm...@googlegroups.com
On 07/10/2020 12:37, f4fpq wrote:
> I tried the change remove "-fsanitize = address -fsanitize = undefined"
> from the
> CXXFLAGS in the Makefile.
>> make
> And the problem is the same.

Did you remove the binary before doing "make" again?

mpb

f4fpq

Oct 7, 2020, 1:27:40 PM10/7/20
to mmbtools
Hello Matthias

Effectively after removing the binary DABLIN works

Thank you so much !

Thierry

Matthias Brändli

Oct 9, 2020, 3:12:02 PM10/9/20
to crc-mm...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear it works.

You should also try EDI instead of ZMQ. Then you don't need zmq-sub
anymore, you can use netcat instead. There are usage examples at the
bottom of https://github.com/Opendigitalradio/dablin#dab-live-reception

You'll need an EDI output in your ODR-DabMux configuration.

mpb