Cell vectors/box lengths in BOMD NPT simulation.

Niharendu Choudhury

Feb 8, 2022, 5:02:25 AM2/8/22
to cp2k
Dear experts,
I am running BOMD in NPT ensemble for a simple 64 molecule water system. How can I get the Cell vectors/box lengths, a, b, c in every time step or every nth time steps?
What should be the command to write those values in a file as a function of time step?

Any prompt help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Niharendu Choudhury

Marcella Iannuzzi

Feb 8, 2022, 5:05:11 AM2/8/22
to cp2k

Dear Niharendu Choudhury
There is a print key for that

Regards
Marcella

Niharendu Choudhury

Feb 8, 2022, 8:21:29 AM2/8/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Marcella.
But in which file will it write or in other words, how to give a specific filename in which
it will write cell vectors as a function of time.

Best regards
Niharendu Choudhury

Dr. Niharendu Choudhury
Scientific Officer
Theoretical Chemistry Section
Chemistry Group
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Mumbai- 400 085, India.
Official email: nih...@barc.gov.in

Marcella Iannuzzi

Feb 8, 2022, 9:18:42 AM2/8/22
to cp2k
As for every other print key in cp2k input, you can specify it as you like, with
Regards
Marcella