Error about input file

冬tlyer

Oct 5, 2020, 5:01:14 AM10/5/20
to cp2k
Hello,

As a new users ,i try to write a input file about AIMD. But a ERROR in the output file "INPP_@SET: Variable $END not defined in file: cp2k.inp  Line:    72" . I struggle to check my imput file about this question. And NOT solved. The input file has been placed below as an attachment. if you have time, Please give me some suggestions.

thanks!
Tlyler.
cp2k (2).inp

HB H

Oct 5, 2020, 5:42:10 AM10/5/20
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Hi 冬,

Looks like you miss one &END for some sections. But first can you pair up the variable &END with their sections, not just a short name "&END"? That being said, for examples,  change one &END into &END FORCE_EVAL.

If it still doesn't work, you might have a typo somewhere else~

Good luck!
Haibei

冬tlyer <tsd19...@gmail.com> 于2020年10月5日周一 下午5:01写道:

fabia...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 6:20:28 AM10/5/20
to cp2k
Hi,

There is a $END on line 78 instead of &END which triggers the error.
Also, EXTRAPOLATION needs ASPC instead of ASPS.

There is a nice tool called cp2klint in cp2k-input-tools which can detect such errors.

Best,
Fabian

冬tlyer

Oct 5, 2020, 6:40:40 AM10/5/20
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear  Petko ,  Haibei and   Fabian ,

I am so happy get your reply .
At the same time , I am very sorry for not looking at the input file carefully .Maybe i should try cp2klint as Fabian mentioned.

thanks !
Tlyer.