GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small!

已查看 43 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Renu Bhati

未读,
2023年6月27日 03:17:402023/6/27
收件人 cp2k
Hello,
I am very new to CP2K. I have started to use CP2K few weeks earlier only. I am trying to run the geometry optimization of the system where I have taken 1:3 Tetraethyl Ammonium Bromide : Ethylene Glycol. While running the job I am getting an error GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small! Kindly help me regarding this issue I am not able to resolve it.
I have attached the input file and the output file here for your persual.

Thanks in advance for your help.
cp2k_16074.std.out
input

Marcella Iannuzzi

未读,
2023年6月27日 03:29:062023/6/27
收件人 cp2k

Dear ...
Check the coordinates, there are overlapping or too close atoms.
Regards
Marcella

Renu Bhati

未读,
2023年6月27日 03:33:362023/6/27
收件人 cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your email.
I have generated these coordinates by running the classical MD production run. These are 420 atoms so I am not able to understand how I can manage the coordinates to avoid them from overlapping.
Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Thank you
With regards
Renu Bhati
Ph.D. Scholar
C/O Dr. Biswajit Guchhait
Ultrafast Spectroscopy Lab (A201)
Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence
Delhi-NCR

Marcella Iannuzzi

未读,
2023年6月27日 03:49:352023/6/27
收件人 cp2k
Dear Renu Bhati

In the posted output file  you can read
WARNING| Particles:     140     16 at distance [au]:     0.00000000
Start from there.

By the way, the input and output files that you posted do not correspond one to the other.
Regards
Marcella

Renu Bhati

未读,
2023年6月27日 04:31:252023/6/27
收件人 cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for your response.
I will try to run this job again and I will check this warning which is given in the output file.
You are saying that  the input and output files that I have posted do not correspond one to the other, I didn't get this point. Because I have shared what I have got after running the job.

Thank you
With regards
Renu Bhati
Ph.D. Scholar
C/O Dr. Biswajit Guchhait
Ultrafast Spectroscopy Lab (A201)
Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence
Delhi-NCR

Renu Bhati

未读,
2023年6月27日 05:03:192023/6/27
收件人 cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
I got your point. Thank you very much for your patience and kind response.
I will come to you very soon after getting the correct output of this input file.

Thank you
With regards
Renu Bhati
Ph.D. Scholar
C/O Dr. Biswajit Guchhait
Ultrafast Spectroscopy Lab (A201)
Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence
Delhi-NCR

Renu Bhati

未读,
2023年6月27日 05:31:312023/6/27
收件人 cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
PFA.
This is the new output file, kindly have a look  into it.
I am getting some errors here.

Thank you
With regards
Renu Bhati