Actinides

austin.da...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2021, 7:53:08 PM3/31/21
to cp2k
Dear CP2K Community,

Does any one know of pseudopotentials for actinides that could be used in condensed phases? I am examining actinide behavior in molten halide salts.

Thank you,
Austin

Vladimir Stegailov

Apr 1, 2021, 12:34:24 AM4/1/21
to cp...@googlegroups.com, austin.da...@gmail.com
this GTH model for U has been tested for condensed systems
https://doi.org/10.1134/S199508021705033X

austin.da...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2021, 9:01:27 PM4/1/21
to cp2k
Thank you Vladimir!

Vladimir Stegailov

Apr 2, 2021, 3:44:46 AM4/2/21
to cp...@googlegroups.com, austin.da...@gmail.com, Смирнов Григорий
Dear Austin,

attached to this message I am sending this pseudopotential for uranium and two basis sets (DZV and TZV) in the CP2K format. Hope this model could be useful in your studies.

Kind regards,
Vladimir

пт, 2 апр. 2021 г. в 04:01, austin.da...@gmail.com <austin.da...@gmail.com>:
BASIS_SET
POTENTIAL

Krack Matthias (PSI)

Apr 2, 2021, 3:58:19 AM4/2/21
to cp...@googlegroups.com, austin.da...@gmail.com

Hi

Note, that CP2K provides a GTH PP and the corresponding MOLOPT basis set for uranium in its database which has also been tested on condensed phase systems with CP2K.

Matthias