nel

alejandro martinez

Nov 27, 2019, 3:20:05 PM11/27/19
to cp2k
hello how are you
Good dear friends, it will be that someone can give me a clear explanation of what this keyword means. NEL cannot understand.
Cheers

Mohammad Alaraby

Nov 27, 2019, 3:26:51 PM11/27/19
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alejandro,

which keyword?

Mohammad Salem,
+1(587)-708-4501

Mohammad Alaraby

Nov 27, 2019, 3:29:49 PM11/27/19
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry didn't notice. NEL is the number of electrons. Check for instance the attached photo from a presentation by Rustam Khaliullin.

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 9.27.41 PM.png
--
Mohammad Salem,
+1(587)-708-4501

alejandro martinez

Nov 27, 2019, 5:38:45 PM11/27/19
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Mohammad Salem

 thank you very much for your contribution, could you send me the link of the work of Rustam Khaliullin to analyze it more thoroughly ... thanks again