Hopp til første uleste melding

Upasana Nath

ulest,
22. juni 2022, 06:26:4422.06.2022
til cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I am new to CP2K. Can you please help how I can find the sigma and epsilon values for my MD calculation? and how can I define the forcefield or FIST takes care of all.

Regards
Upasana

Krack Matthias (PSI)

ulest,
22. juni 2022, 07:40:2422.06.2022
til cp...@googlegroups.com

Dear Upasana

For the Lennard-Jones potential, you can find many test inputs in the folder cp2k/tests/Fist like this one, in which the LJ parameters SIGMA and EPSILON are defined.

HTH

Matthias

Upasana Nath

ulest,
22. juni 2022, 11:53:2622.06.2022
til cp...@googlegroups.com
Sir,  can you please send me some link where I can get o brief idea about these parameters.

In the files you mention, I found for H-H, O-O
But how can I find for P-O, C-C, N-C.

Krack Matthias (PSI)

ulest,
22. juni 2022, 16:21:3822.06.2022
til cp...@googlegroups.com

Have a look at this page and check this CP2K page for instance.

Upasana Nath

ulest,
22. juni 2022, 22:10:0722.06.2022
til cp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir. I will check this.

Upasana Nath

ulest,
22. juni 2022, 22:20:5722.06.2022
til cp2k
I have one more query regarding the energy provided in MD. Can we provide some additional energy to the system, while doing MD?

Krack Matthias (PSI)

ulest,
23. juni 2022, 08:46:3223.06.2022
til cp...@googlegroups.com

What do you mean with “providing some additional energy to the system, while doing MD”? You have to be more specific concerning your goals for an answer from this forum.

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger