QM/MM RESULTS

ışılay öztürk

Dec 8, 2021, 9:06:35 AM12/8/21
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I want to use  graph.sopt tool ile in this exam

image.png

but I took some error message
image.png

Do you have any idea about it?

How can I manage it?

Best regards

Işılay

--
_______________________

PhD. Student Işılay Öztürk

EGE UNIVERSITY
Graduate School of Natural and Applied Science
Departmant of Chemistry / Physical Chemistry
35100 Bornova / IZMIR / TURKEY

Fabian Ducry

Dec 10, 2021, 2:35:25 PM12/10/21
to cp...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Your shell does not know where graph.sopt is. You have to either supply the full path to the executable or add the folder to PATH. If you dont know how to do that you should google it. There are lots of tutorials covering this topic.

Cheers,

Fabian

ışılay öztürk

Dec 11, 2021, 7:04:39 AM12/11/21
to cp2k
Thank you Fabian. Now it is more clear for me :) thanks for your time

Best wishes

Işılay