MPI err

Zhaoyu Tang

Dec 12, 2023, 7:33:37 AM12/12/23
to cp2k
Dear everyone, when I submitted the HESA.inp file, the calculation ended very quickly with the following error "1702384308046.png". However, when I run the.inp file provided by someone else, cp2k works fine. However, I can't find the error in my inp file, can you help me find it? Thank you!
cp2k.inp
coord.inc

Augustin Bussy

Dec 12, 2023, 7:52:11 AM12/12/23
to cp2k
Hi,

you should check your CP2K output file, it generally indicates what is wrong in your input.

In this case, there are multiples things:
  1. You did not end the &FORCE_EVAL input section. Add &END FORCE_EVAL before &MOTION
  2. You did not include a &KIND section for the Cu element
       3) You have an odd number of electrons, therefore you need to run with the LSD keyword

Best,
Augustin

Dear everyone, when I submitted the HESA.inp file, the calculation ended very quickly with the following error "1702384308046.png". However, when I run the.inp file provided by someone else, cp2k works fine. However, I can't find the error in my inp file, can you help me find it? Thank you!

Zhaoyu Tang

Dec 13, 2023, 2:09:39 AM12/13/23
to cp2k
Dear Augustin,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. After I added the missing parameters of these three parts, the calculation was finally submitted successfully.