automatic submission the tasks one by one

Visto 17 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

HUAN BI

no leída,
29 abr 2023, 14:38:0829/4/23
a cp2k
I am using the computer in my laboratory for calculation now, I would like to ask, how to realize the automatic submission of multiple inp files in CP2K? This way I don't have to check them one by one.

thank you so much

Lobna Saeed

no leída,
29 abr 2023, 15:30:4129/4/23
a cp...@googlegroups.com
You have to create a script where you create a folder for each .inp file , job submission shell script and other files you want for the simulation. Then the script will loop over all the folders, submit the job and you know you have nothing to worry about👍🏻
There are alot of tutorials on the cp2k website that will help you so much.

On Sat 29. Apr 2023 at 20:38, HUAN BI <hbi.tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the computer in my laboratory for calculation now, I would like to ask, how to realize the automatic submission of multiple inp files in CP2K? This way I don't have to check them one by one.

thank you so much

Victor Volkov

no leída,
29 abr 2023, 16:18:3729/4/23