Error in the cubecrucncher while doing 1D profile

Lakshmi Anil

Feb 21, 2024, 12:16:35 PMFeb 21
to cp2k
Dear All,
I was trying to do the electrostatic potential calculation. As an initial step, I tried to do for a Ru system with an applied electric field of 10V and generated the V_Hartree cube file but when I tried to do the plot by cubecruncher, I got this error message below. Can anyone help me sort out this?

Thanks,
Lakshmi.
Ru_elf.inp
Ru_elf.out
Screenshot 2024-02-21 121227.png

Marcella Iannuzzi

Feb 21, 2024, 1:23:50 PMFeb 21
to cp2k
Dear Lakshmi

-1d_profile expects  two arguments an integer (1,2,or 3) to define the direction, and  a real for the integration interval

Regards
Marcella

Lakshmi Anil

Feb 21, 2024, 2:35:49 PMFeb 21
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marcella,
Thanks for your reply. As I am not familiar with this command. If I am not wrong,for the z direction it should be 3 , but I don't understand what I have to give for the integration interval. Could you please explain this to me?

Kind Regards,
Lakshmi.

Marcella Iannuzzi

Feb 22, 2024, 2:18:31 AMFeb 22
to cp2k
Actually I used a wrong description, it is not an integration interval, it is used to average the values and  get a smoother profile the
Typical values are the interlayer distances
Regards
Marcella

Lakshmi Anil

Feb 22, 2024, 11:00:02 AMFeb 22