Can cp2k read gromacs's *.gro and *.top files directly?

高奋娥

Mar 19, 2021, 3:20:50 AM3/19/21
to cp2k
Dear cp2k users,

I am a new user of cp2k.  I would like to use cp2k to calculate an example of gromacs. Now I have the *.gro and *.top files of gromacs. Can I use CP2K to read GMX's *.gro and *.top files directly? If possible, can someone tell me how to use CP2K to read the files directly?

Thanks in advance,

Fen‘e Gao

Message has been deleted

汤羽

Mar 19, 2021, 5:12:45 AM3/19/21
to cp2k
Maybe you can use Multiwfn to creat an input file for cp2k.

Josip Lovrić

Mar 19, 2021, 5:17:12 AM3/19/21
to cp...@googlegroups.com
In the time, few years ago, when I was trying to do this. There was no other option than to do it manually.

Josip

高奋娥

Mar 19, 2021, 5:56:39 AM3/19/21
to cp2k
Hi

Thank you very much. I will try it according to your suggestions.

高奋娥

Mar 19, 2021, 6:06:00 AM3/19/21
to cp2k
Hi Josip,