libint2_params.h:

Victor Volkov

Sep 21, 2022, 9:57:29 AM9/21/22
to cp2k
Good day.
Perhaps, this is trivial for many.
What could be the remedy to fix
this error upon a compilation under cygwin
libint2_params.h: No such file or directory

The arch from iwao

does not connect with the directories by any cp2k distribution.
Thank you.
Victor

Matt Watkins

Sep 23, 2022, 9:16:50 AM9/23/22
to cp2k
I haven't used cygwin in many years, I'm afraid. I guess you'd have to compile libint yourself ... ?
Current suggestion is probably to use windows subsystem for linux and install like native linux.
Matt

Victor Volkov

Sep 23, 2022, 1:29:40 PM9/23/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Matt.
Perhaps, because Mr. Iwao was given a permission to
post his efforts on the CP2K website,
he should demonstrate a better responsibility,
a better professionalism about what he posts.

In any way..
good weekend.
Victor