CP2K on CUDA

A K A

Oct 3, 2023, 6:28:01 AM10/3/23
to cp2k
Hello,
I built CP2K on CUDA on an RTX 3090Ti GPU. I was running the geometry optimisation tutorial to check the GPU usage and found that my system hardly uses 13% of the GPU. Is there something wrong with the build? How do I verify it?

王佳傲

Oct 3, 2023, 6:28:53 AM10/3/23
to cp...@googlegroups.com
It’s normal.

A K A <1si19...@sit.ac.in>于2023年10月3日 周二上午5:28写道:
Hello,
I built CP2K on CUDA on an RTX 3090Ti GPU. I was running the geometry optimisation tutorial to check the GPU usage and found that my system hardly uses 13% of the GPU. Is there something wrong with the build? How do I verify it?

Message has been deleted