What's the difference of stress calculation between [CP2K_INPUT / MOTION / PRINT / STRESS] and [ CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / PRINT / STRESS_TENSOR]

71 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

liu dongfei

ungelesen,
05.10.2022, 07:30:5305.10.22
an cp2k
Dear all,
I am trying to investigate how the pressure of my system changes with the simulation time, using AIMD method and NVT ensemble. I find that the stress can be calculated in both MOTION section and FORCE_EVAL section. Specifically, these commands' paths are /MOTION/PRINT/STRESS and /FORCE_EVAL/PRINT/STRESS_TENSOR.  In the AIMD simulation, I write both commands simultaneously, but they output different values. And I want to know the differences between them.

Regards
Dongfei Liu

Krack Matthias (PSI)

ungelesen,
05.10.2022, 07:46:4905.10.22
an cp...@googlegroups.com

HI Dongfei Liu

Check this discussion on this forum.

Best

Matthias

wenxue ma

ungelesen,
26.04.2023, 22:47:1826.04.23
an cp2k
Dear professor,

I have just learned CP2K for few months. I have met a problem, I want to konow how to apply a constant strain for a system. Because I want to calculate the strain-stress curves. Which subsection could I find command to calculate this in reference manual? Could you offer some advice for this question?
Thank you for your reply.

Krack Matthias (PSI) 在 2022年10月5日 星期三晚上7:46:49 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten