output partial charge of water using CP2K6.1

baili...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2020, 3:02:49 AM11/26/20
to cp2k
Dear all Users,

I am simulating the system of solid/water/vacuum using Cp2k6.1.
May I know how to output the partial charge of water molecules if anyone knows?
Thank you very much for your kind information in advance.

Best Wishes

Liyi

Manjusha Chugh

Nov 26, 2020, 5:05:13 AM11/26/20
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Liyi,

In general, cp2k output prints Mulliken and Hirshfeld population analysis based partial charges. There are other schemes as well, for example : DDEC and RESP. The following link can also be useful to you:

Regards
Manjusha Chugh, PhD
University of Paderborn
Germany