Crashing at CPTGraph init

Kedar Desai

Feb 13, 2020, 8:11:50 AM2/13/20
to coreplot-discuss
Hi,

I am, new to coreplot. I am trying to create a simple line graph.

I have initialised hostview and trying to create CPTGraph object. But its crashing saying : *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Invalid parameter not satisfying: space'

My code is as below :

let hostView: CPTGraphHostingView = CPTGraphHostingView(frame: view.frame)
hostView.tag = hostview_tag
hostView.backgroundColor = .clear
view.addSubview(hostView)
let graph: CPTGraph = CPTGraph() // crashing at this line.

Can anybody help me with this?

Also, please suggest me some simple and advanced coreplot tutorials which will help me to create interactive graph including detecting touch events and finding value at which user touch occurred.

Eric Skroch

Feb 13, 2020, 8:18:23 AM2/13/20
to coreplot...@googlegroups.com
You need to create a CPTXYGraph.

There are several example apps included with Core Plot that demonstrate many features. The Plot Gallery app is a good place to start.

Eric

Kedar Desai

Feb 17, 2020, 6:24:29 AM2/17/20
to coreplot-discuss
I have tried with CPTXYGraph.

I have attached the graph which I want to draw. I am trying to plot major and minor ticks on x and y axis but I am unable to find it. I have tried in many different ways after following stackoverflow and raywenderlich tutorial for coreplot.

I have also tried to search example apps you have mentioned but couldn't find those. Can you help me with this? Please if you have any links or something please let me know.

On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 6:48:23 PM UTC+5:30, Eric wrote:
[...]

Electronic-Logbook-Driver.png