How to resolve this error

Dr. Gollapalli Pavan Scientist - Publication cell

Jun 3, 2022, 6:48:01 AM6/3/22
to COPASI User Forum
Hi
As a beginner of using COPSAI tool, I am working with some model derived from the biomodel database and made required changes by adding additional reactions to the model.
But during calculations, I am stuck with the below mentioned error

  CTrajectoryMethod (25): Invalid state at time '6.805729'.

Kindly any one help me in this regard, how I can resolve this issue and proceed further..

Thanks in advance,

Frank Bergmann

Jun 3, 2022, 7:20:38 AM6/3/22
to copasi-u...@googlegroups.com
That error occurs, when NaNs are encountered during the simulation, for example caused by a division with zero.

I recommend using the model checking feature from the tools menu.

Without seeing the model it is hard to say more. Feel free to send it to me privately.

Best
Frank

Disclaimer
: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have erroneously received this email, kindly notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended addressee/beneficiary you should not disseminate/distribute or copy this e-mail. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Nitte University/Nitte Education Trust.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Welcome to Nitte @ 6th Floor, University Enclave, Medical Sciences Complex, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575018, India
Tel: 91 – 824 – 2204300/01/02/03/04 Fax: 91 – 824 – 2204305  Email: in...@nitte.edu.in

Dr. Gollapalli Pavan Scientist - Publication cell

Jun 3, 2022, 9:51:10 AM6/3/22
to copasi-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear Frank,
Thank you for your reply