Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Nicola Gambino

não lida,
13 de out. de 2021, 09:48:0013/10/2021
para construc...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Many congratulations to Andrej Bauer for being awarded the 2022 Conant Prize for his article " “Five stages of accepting constructive mathematics”, Bulletin of the AMS, 54 (2017), 481-498.”.

Please see

for more information.

With best regards,
Nicola

==
Dr Nicola Gambino
Associate Professor in Pure Mathematics and Director of Research and Innovation
School of Mathematics, University of Leeds

Giovanni Sambin

não lida,
13 de out. de 2021, 12:34:1713/10/2021
para Nicola Gambino, construc...@googlegroups.com
I am very glad for this piece of good news (thanks Nicola). I agree with the motivations for the prize to Andrej, I enjoyed reading his paper also the second and third time.
I am very glad also of the response by Andrej, in particular I appreciate his sentence "This is also a good opportunity to state my gratitude to the small but resilient constructive mathematics community, which has given me far more than I could ever give back." which prompted the present message. I fully agree with him, and I use this occasion to join him in expressing my gratitude to our community.
All the best
Giovanni

Douglas Bridges

não lida,
17 de out. de 2021, 16:55:4517/10/2021
para Giovanni Sambin, Nicola Gambino, construc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Nicola, for this excellent news. Who could have imagined, in 1967, a constructive mathematician getting a prize for an article in the BAMS?

Best,
Douglas

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor