test sources or resources folder

Andy Dingfelder

Nov 4, 2018, 8:56:12 PM11/4/18
to concordion
Hi

I'm having an issue where intellij isn't making methods (control) clickable in markdown,
it instead says "Cannot find declaration to go to"

Googling this, it sounds like its perhaps an intellij issue where the groovy code must be in a folder called Test Sources and the markdown must be in a Test Resources folder?
Am I reading that correctly?  as I currently have folders for each test, and each test has a md file and associated groovy class within the test's folder
- so they are within the same hierarchy (not split into 2 hierarchies, one for sources and the other for resources)

Whats the best way to do this?

Andy Dingfelder

Nov 15, 2018, 9:02:53 PM11/15/18
to concordion
Update:

I think the issue maybe a plugin problem -

take this example:

**When** I execute the SQL [ ](- "executeSomething()" )

| [run][] [Scenario](- "c:example" ) | [testVal](- "#testVal") | [Result](- "?=#result") |
| ----------------------------------- | ---------------------- | --------------------- |
| 1 scenario1 | 123 | pass |
| 2 scenario2 | 234 | pass |

[run]: - "#result=doSomething(#testVal)"

In this case, the method called in the given/etc statements (e.g. executeSomething) all seem clickable
it seems to be that code referred to within a run tag like [run]: - "#result=doSomething(#testVal)" isnt clickable

FYI - if it matters, I'm using intellij 2018, with:
Markdown Navigator 2.0 - version 2.5.4
and
Concordion Support v 0.12.0

Nigel Charman

Nov 21, 2018, 3:09:25 AM11/21/18
to conco...@googlegroups.com
This works OK for me, both creating the doSomething() method from usage and navigating to it.

I'm using Markdown Support v182.2731 with Concordion Support v0.12.0 plugins on IntelliJ 2018.2.1. Are you OK to try it with the Markdown Support plugin?

Dingfelder

Nov 21, 2018, 4:58:22 AM11/21/18
to Nigel Charman, conco...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I’ll try the other plugin if you think it might help - cheers

Sent from my iPad