TV monitor of calendar for my mom

Buddy Voit

Apr 21, 2021, 1:02:06 AM4/21/21
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to find a solution to help my mom track her appointments.  She is 93 and she keeps a paper calendar that she can't read.  I am caring for her and thought that I could use a lobby type set up where I can update it remotely.  I have access to her pc via teamviewer.

I know it seems high-tech for her but this way it's large enough to read and we can update it.  Would your software be good for this? If not, do you have a recommendation?

Thanks,

Buddy Voit

Zach Rowe

Apr 23, 2021, 4:29:07 PM4/23/21
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hi Buddy,

Concerto could definitely do this, it's great for administering content remotely. Either on a dedicated screen or just loading the web page locally on the computer.

Zach Rowe