HTML imports

已查看 104 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

konstantin....@gmail.com

未读,
2022年11月23日 17:02:032022/11/23
收件人 Concerto Digital Signage
Dear Concerto Developers, first of all i would like you for such good DS platform. Even such outdated one has very good architecture to manage it. I just run one from OVA image.
I've got a dozen screens of different OS and hardware being feed with Concerto for more than 3 years and they work verystable.
I have started with Windows clients running fullscreen chrome on startup then added few linux the same way.
Latest screens were android TVs where i installed kiosk browser as launcher. This time i decided to code my own app for android and found out the deprecated HTML imports used in Concerto. That means nothing shows up on the screen on fresh android devices.

So my question is: is there a chance that someone updates the code?

K John

未读,
2022年11月23日 17:17:022022/11/23
收件人 concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
They are still updating concerto. There is a concerto 2.0 available.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2022, at 6:02 PM, konstantin....@gmail.com <konstantin....@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Concerto Developers, first of all i would like you for such good DS platform. Even such outdated one has very good architecture to manage it. I just run one from OVA image.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子