How do I cancel my monthly subscription fee for custom maps?

BMelnick

Dec 28, 2021, 7:19:13 AM12/28/21
to CommunityWalk
Is communitywalk going to return the money that has been going to them monthly even though the site is down?

I have used and loved the site and paid extra to have clear maps without adverts.
I haven't had need of it during COVID as the paid maps are for my clients from out of town and they have not been coming.

Will the site go up on another server?

Please let me know. as soon as you can.

Best to you all,

B Melnick

jared.c...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2021, 7:22:45 AM12/28/21
to commun...@googlegroups.com
All subscriptions were canceled months ago. If you are still being charged please let us know and we will refund the money.