Sentiment analysis on news articles and social media

mahmoud kharoof

Feb 14, 2021, 7:21:40 AM2/14/21
to Common Crawl
Greetings all,

I am currently working on a project related to sentiment analysis, my project is basically to search for a word on the web and get every news and every article from social media and websites then organize them and apply sentiment analysis and machine learning on them to specify whether the text is good or bad or neutral or etc., how do you recommend approaching this issue

Best Regards,
Mahmoud Kharoof

Bob van Luijt

Feb 14, 2021, 11:38:51 AM2/14/21
to common...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmoud -

You could load the CC data in a Weaviate and search through it based on sentiments.

SeMI Technologies
websiteTwitter - LinkedIN - P.O. Box 95263, 1090HG Amsterdam

mahmoud kharoof

Feb 14, 2021, 12:09:57 PM2/14/21
to common...@googlegroups.com

Thank you so much I really appreciate it