KNX integration

Avi Taspay

May 4, 2022, 2:03:28 PM5/4/22
to CommandFusion Software
Is there any possibility to control KNX with iviewer?

Jarrod Bell

May 5, 2022, 4:50:19 AM5/5/22
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Search the group and there are a few discussions around KNX already:
https://groups.google.com/g/commandfusion/search?q=knx

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 5/5/22 4:03 am, Avi Taspay wrote:
Is there any possibility to control KNX with iviewer? --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion Software" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/commandfusion/fac79e85-7f07-4238-a978-8d74f3c63f99n%40googlegroups.com.

zille...@googlemail.com

Oct 25, 2022, 8:37:27 AM10/25/22
to CommandFusion Software
Hi Avi!
I use iviewer for controlling my knx-installation. I use it in combination with a GIRA homeserver and the set of hsfusion logic modules for communication of the joins which have been developed by some users of knx-user-forum. Just have a look at www.knx-user-forum.de and search for "hsfusion". It is a forum in German language but no problem if you post in English.
BR
Olaf