Sample codes for coldbox 5.6.2+1148

jho...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2020, 5:42:46 PM10/2/20
to ColdBox Platform
Hello bright minds.
Can someone send me a sample codes in zip file that is compatible with coldbox 5.6.2+1148. I really need this version to work with my shared hosting. Thanks guys.
Best regards,
Jojo

Sana Ullah

Oct 3, 2020, 8:16:11 AM10/3/20
to col...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's much better if you follow the documentation step by step. I think  it's the best way to learn MVC framework.

commandbox will install packages from  https://forgebox.io/

You can adjust the cf setting accordingly as shared hosting provider.

Jojo Mateo

Oct 3, 2020, 9:46:49 AM10/3/20
to col...@googlegroups.com
I tried commandbox installed desired coldbox version. Installed app. When I started it I got a bunch of errors looking for missing functions

Jojo Mateo

Oct 3, 2020, 10:44:29 AM10/3/20
to col...@googlegroups.com
is there a commandbox command that like create app coldbox version?

Jojo Mateo

Oct 3, 2020, 12:17:57 PM10/3/20
to col...@googlegroups.com
Guys I figured it out. I was able to use the old skeleton per the documentation here https://coldbox.ortusbooks.com/for-newbies/60-minute-quick-start/my-first-coldbox-application. thank you