Canton meeting

1 view

Daniel Topp

Apr 10, 2021, 11:39:11 AM4/10/21
to Canton Mailing Group Google
So everyone the next canton meeting and archery will be April 18th at The Nest!

Something something something

Lyn Andreasen

Apr 10, 2021, 12:56:45 PM4/10/21
to Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
Have fun ya all! I will be on a boat in the lake!

Fiona

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021, 10:39 AM Daniel Topp <d...@toppstorm.me> wrote:
So everyone the next canton meeting and archery will be April 18th at The Nest!

Something something something

Matt Schwall

Apr 10, 2021, 7:37:04 PM4/10/21
to Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
YAY!
I also would like to assemble archery targets! I have MANY (did I say MANY?)
sheets of cardboard and a couple boxes to fill with said cardboard!

Sue Schwall

Apr 10, 2021, 11:44:27 PM4/10/21
to Matt Schwall, Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
​Assuming we are meeting at our regular time of noon. I realize we cannot do potluck as usual, due to Kingdom rules, but does everyone want to bring their own lunch? Does the restriction of not sharing food also extend to the coffee pot? If so, bring your own beverage as well.

What is the verdict, please? This feeble old lady needs to know! lol

Mama

Apr 11, 2021, 1:09:24 PM4/11/21
to Sue Schwall, Matt Schwall, Canton Mailing Group Google

I would say the coffee pot is ok.  They are more worried about serving food then anything else.  But any food has to personal during the official meeting.

Sue Schwall

Apr 11, 2021, 2:00:02 PM4/11/21
to Daniel Topp, Matt Schwall, Canton Mailing Group Google
​OK--coffee pot will be on as usual.

What does everyone feel about a byo lunch, or should we just meet and archery? Would like to know. Thanks.

Mama

to Daniel Topp, Matt Schwall, Canton Mailing Group Google
​If some want to have a lunch, you are welcome to bring it. We will have already eaten by the time people arrive for the meeting. As mentioned, the coffee pot will be up and running.

See you Sunday.
Mama