Android Compile error (org.gradle.api.tasks.TaskExecutionException: Execution failed for task ':transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease'.)

bitx...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 2:58:01 PM4/13/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi

when I send to compile to Android project I get an error, I attached the log file.

Please help me.

The same project sending from another computer works fine on codename server, I checked all the files and are similar, I'm lost.

org.gradle.api.tasks.TaskExecutionException: Execution failed for task ':transformClassesAndResourcesWithProguardForRelease'.

Best Regards Kandy
error log.txt

Shai Almog

Apr 14, 2018, 12:13:42 AM4/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
the errors in Android are a bit higher than that specifically:
Warning: com.appsflyer.FirebaseInstanceIdListener: can't find superclass or interface com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdService
Warning: com.appsflyer.b: can't find superclass or interface com.android.installreferrer.api.InstallReferrerStateListener
Warning: com.appsflyer.FirebaseInstanceIdListener: can't find referenced class com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceId
Warning: com.appsflyer.FirebaseInstanceIdListener: can't find referenced class com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdService
Warning: com.appsflyer.FirebaseInstanceIdListener: can't find referenced method 'android.content.Context getApplicationContext()' in program class com.appsflyer.FirebaseInstanceIdListener

This is triggered by appsflier when we try to progurard the code. You can try adding the following build hint:

android.proguardKeep=-dontwarn com.appsflyer.*

ka...@bitxenio.com

Apr 14, 2018, 7:11:59 AM4/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi Shai

I will try.

Is a Strange thing, because the AppsFlyer lib in another project compile ok to Android, and I did not put any additional hint.

Another idea?

Best Regards

Shai Almog

Apr 14, 2018, 11:09:33 PM4/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
it's hard to tell what changed there. It might have been a different build hint that triggered that or a different version of the cn1lib.

bitx...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 4:50:42 AM4/16/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi Shai