saving zip file to ICloud drive from app

narshet...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2018, 11:12:43 AM4/1/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

 I want to save the zip file from my app directly to iCloud drive or the google drive within my app. When the user clicks on save button, the login of iCloud drive should open (if user not logged in iCloud drive in his mobile) so that user can save the file.

How I can achieve this functionality in iOS? Are there any API available like google-play services to access the drive directly in my app?

Thanks your help

Shai Almog

Apr 1, 2018, 11:40:23 PM4/1/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
We have file open which isn't hard: https://www.codenameone.com/blog/native-file-open-dialogs.html

But as far as I understand it's non-trivial in native to save: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27051437/save-ios-8-documents-to-icloud-drive
It's probably doable just like the file open dialog.

Why not use the share functionality in Display? It should offer dropbox/icloud in the option list...