android 5.0.1 installer stopped working for about a week.

shop.servic...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 1:33:55 PM8/7/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10
Simulator 7.3
Device Samsung SCH-1545 Android V 5.0.1

Recently my successful builds on codenameone site are failing to install on this device,
I am however able to install a previous version.

The QRcode is scanned,

http://codename-one.appspot.com/6231457864613888/ce2f5ba9-4a3e-42b1-8334-643da7ceb94f/A3Tech-release.apk

However when I click the link, the browser never loads the app.

thoughts?

Shai Almog

Aug 8, 2017, 1:10:34 AM8/8/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, shop.servic...@gmail.com
Server hosting expires after 2-3 days. If you didn't download a build it's gone . This is both a cost saving and a security measure.

shop.servic...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 8:23:31 AM8/9/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, shop.servic...@gmail.com
Understood, however this occurs on fresh built links where I read the QR code from the build Server https://www.codenameone.com/build-server.html

Shai Almog

Aug 10, 2017, 12:29:10 AM8/10/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, shop.servic...@gmail.com
What do you see in the device output logcat/ddms?