Hide scrollbar

Gareth Murfin

Feb 19, 2019, 11:21:14 AM2/19/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I have a scrollable container in the centre of a borderlayout, i unticked scrollVisible but the scroll bar still appears at the side, if I dont use it it fades to white but then theres a white gap making my design look weird. Any way to hide it fully? or is this a bug?

Shai Almog

Feb 19, 2019, 10:06:37 PM2/19/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I'm guessing you have nested scrollables which means once of your parent or possibly child elements is scrollable too.That would be a problem.

Gareth Murfin

Feb 20, 2019, 6:02:57 AM2/20/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
no, no other scrollables. Just looks like scrollVisible doesnt do anything these days.

Eric Dodji Gbofu

Feb 20, 2019, 8:43:53 AM2/20/19
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Put scrollVisibleBool theme constant to false. You have to do it under Constants tab of your  Codename Theme

Gareth Murfin

Feb 20, 2019, 8:47:07 AM2/20/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks Eric, will give a try!!

Eric Dodji Gbofu

Feb 20, 2019, 9:12:53 AM2/20/19
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
OK Gareth ! Give it a try and tell me. Note this: if you use CSS in your project, you can put it directly in the CSS code like this : scrollVisibleBool: false. This code must be in the #Constants block. My previous reply is for Codename One Designer use.

Le mercredi 20 février 2019, Gareth Murfin <gareth...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Thanks Eric, will give a try!!

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 11:06:37 AM UTC+8, Shai Almog wrote:
I'm guessing you have nested scrollables which means once of your parent or possibly child elements is scrollable too.That would be a problem.

Eric Dodji Gbofu

Feb 22, 2019, 2:45:52 AM2/22/19
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,