recommended Tablets

shop.servic...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 2:26:28 PM2/11/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device Android, IOS

Being intentionally non specific.
Curious, I have several challenges/issues with IOS where Android 7+ does not exhibit.

We prefer screen size in the 9 to 10 inch with approximate screen resolutions 1600 X 2560 / 2048 X 1536
4GB RAM
32GB SSD Min
Cellular enabled
4+ cores

Can you please let us know your thoughts on reasonably priced Models of Tablets that you are particularly in favor of using.

Our Customers are Automotive shops (Dealerships etc.)

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Shai Almog

Feb 11, 2019, 10:14:59 PM2/11/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I had quite a few Android tablets. Not one of them is functioning by now. I have 3 functioning iPads including two old one (original iPad 2 and 3) both still working despite abuse from myself and kids... (to be fair they have a heavy duty case for the kids but I cracked the iPad 3 and I don't use cases). I'm sure some Android tablets improved by now but I haven't run into such tablets as it's been a race to the bottom in that field.

shop.servic...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2019, 8:23:38 AM2/12/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks