possible to implement a slider like this ?

Gareth Murfin

Jan 21, 2019, 12:36:58 AM1/21/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Is there a relatively simple way to implement a slider like this ?

Gareth Murfin

Jan 21, 2019, 12:42:43 AM1/21/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I tried with the Slider component but i cant see to make it yellow, or thicker..

Shai Almog

Jan 21, 2019, 10:29:10 PM1/21/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Set a thumb image to the slider. I don't see the problem.

Gareth Murfin

Jan 23, 2019, 3:19:28 AM1/23/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
thumb image only sets thumb image, I need to set slider progress colour, and thickness, is it possible ? And if so how ?

Shai Almog

Jan 23, 2019, 10:12:42 PM1/23/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Why is it a problem to set the background colors? I don't see a difficulty with setting this?
You can style Slider and SliderFull to produce this effect relatively easily.

Gareth Murfin

Jan 24, 2019, 7:08:00 PM1/24/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I have messed with Slider and SliderFull, but neither of them change the appearance of the slider at all. Also the gui editor wont even let me make SliderFull. I need to set slider progress colour, and thickness, where in these udids can I do that specifically... and how do I define SliderFull without it vanishing ? Any examples of styled sliders out there?

Shai Almog

Jan 24, 2019, 10:35:00 PM1/24/19
to CodenameOne Discussions