Strip html from string

shop.servic...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2019, 10:30:37 AM3/12/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device PC, Android, IOS

I am using StringUtil.replaceAll(html, "\\<.*?>", ""); to strip out html
However it is not working.

Looking at the source for StringUtil.replaceAll substitutes literals, does not seem to support regular expression.

Thoughts?

Regards

Steve Hannah

Mar 12, 2019, 12:17:03 PM3/12/19