desktop skin simulator missing

wng.m...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 3:20:18 PM8/9/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi

I created a new project today and clicked reset skins from the simulator. Now the desktop skin is not there anymore. Any idea how I can get it back?

Thanks

Steve Hannah

Aug 9, 2017, 3:31:39 PM8/9/17
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Try updating project libs (Project Properties ... then press Update project libs button).

Looking at the current code, I can't see anything that might cause the desktop skin to not show up in the skins menu.  So it must be that it is using an old version of the simulator.

Steve

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One