new ios build glitch: "Invalid code signing entitlements"

Dave Dyer

Feb 13, 2018, 4:31:58 PM2/13/18
to CodenameOne Discussions

Yesterday all was well.  Today uploading a new build to the app store I get
the error "Invalid code signing entitlements" Specifcially the value "*" for
key com.apple.developer.associated-domains is not supported.

there is some traffic on stackoverflow that seems to be relevant
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28106791/error-itms-90164-90046-invalid-code-signing-entitlements

Steve Hannah

Feb 13, 2018, 4:38:05 PM2/13/18
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One
Message has been deleted

Dave Dyer

Feb 13, 2018, 5:09:41 PM2/13/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
I did another build, no changes at all, and this one went up fine.
I still have both packages, if there's anything you'd like to know
about what was different in the ipa