intercom.io log in prompt when sending builds

nickk...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2018, 7:16:45 PM3/11/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Desktop OS: Linux

Sending builds requests a log in for intercom.io which I don't have and don't need in my app. It didn't used to do this.

Shai Almog

Mar 12, 2018, 1:28:56 AM3/12/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
You need to work with JDK 8 and not JDK 7. Make sure to update your plugin to the latest version.

Nick@Littlemonkey

Mar 12, 2018, 1:30:01 AM3/12/18
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

I'm definitely on JDK 8 and this issue appeared after I had updated the plugin.

On 12/03/2018 6:28 PM, Shai Almog wrote:
You need to work with JDK 8 and not JDK 7. Make sure to update your plugin to the latest version.

Shai Almog

Mar 12, 2018, 1:31:14 AM3/12/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Do an update client libs on that project.