deploying with application loader

jesper...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 5:55:52 AM8/2/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
I get an error when uploading the ipa file with application loader.
The project has been generated in Netbeans and run well in the simulator and the iOS debug build works fine on a sigle device.
Certificates have been genrated in Netbeans.
What can be the problem, and where to get help?

Shai Almog

Aug 3, 2017, 2:32:39 AM8/3/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jesper...@gmail.com
What's the error?
Are you using an appstore build?

jesper...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2017, 3:31:28 AM8/3/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jesper...@gmail.com

yes, I am using the appstore build. It just says there are errors in the code, but the debug works fine. I also tried a scaled down version with the same problem. The app is deployed on google play without problems.

jam...@fastlaneinnovations.com

Aug 3, 2017, 7:34:33 PM8/3/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jesper...@gmail.com
Can you get a screen shot? There's a message that always pops up about the size of the app being too big to check or something, but it's just informational and you can still continue.

Shai Almog

Aug 4, 2017, 1:58:47 AM8/4/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jesper...@gmail.com, jam...@fastlaneinnovations.com
Also make sure you are using a recent version of Mac OS and application loader

jesper...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 4:49:26 AM8/5/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jesper...@gmail.com
I am using Mac OS 10.12.5 and Application Loader 3.0
The error message is ERROR ITMS-90168: "The binary you uploaded was invalid"

Shai Almog

Aug 6, 2017, 2:57:29 AM8/6/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jesper...@gmail.com
Googling this specific error actually produced this answer from me: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42406751/error-itms-90168-the-binary-you-uploaded-was-invalid

jesper...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 4:24:06 PM8/7/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jesper...@gmail.com
ok, thanks; seems to work with Application Loader 3.6