iOS 12.0.1 and Barcode scanning

mcw

Oct 18, 2018, 5:38:09 PM10/18/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
My iPod Touch was just updated to 12.0.1 and now I can no longer scan a barcode. When I hit my scan button, the app crashes. Is this a known issue? At least I think it is crashing, I end back on te home screen but I am not getting any log packages from you.

Barcode scanning continues to work on a device stuck at 9.3.5.

Thanks

mcw

Oct 18, 2018, 7:01:37 PM10/18/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Just downgraded my iPod Touch to iOS 12.0 and barcode scanning is working again. So it looks as though the 12.0.1 update triggered this

Shai Almog

Oct 19, 2018, 12:58:07 AM10/19/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
It's an unknown issue. Please file a bug report and we'll try to reproduce this.