CN1Libs

stema...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2016, 11:40:48 AM10/11/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hello,

I downloaded the codenameone-calendar-master library from Git and I'd like to know how to include it in my project. Do I need to unzip it first or place the zip file in my libs directory?
Also, does this library being used in order to create new entries in the device's calendar or to do something else?

Thank you in advance

Shai Almog

Oct 11, 2016, 9:20:36 PM10/11/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com
Hi,
the easiest way is to just download the library to the project:

Right click the project. Select Codename One -> Codename One Settings -> Extensions
Type in "Calendar" and install.

stema...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 12:29:07 AM10/12/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com
Hi Shai,

I'm using Netbeans 8.0.2 and CN1 plugin 3.4.0 but I don't see this option "CodenameOne settings". I'm trying to update the plugin and getting network error for this url: http://plugins.netbeans.org/nbpluginportal/files/nbms/1471157719_com-codename1.nbm

Thank you

stema...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 12:38:27 AM10/12/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com
I managed to install the library. Is there any documentation about how to use it?

Thank you

Shai Almog

Oct 12, 2016, 9:29:19 PM10/12/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com
The current plugin version is 3.5.5 you need to use the official update center now.

There are no docs for this library at this time.

stema...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2016, 3:04:25 AM10/14/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com
Hi Shai,

I installed the lib but when I sent a build for iOS it failed with the attached log. What could be the issue?

Thank you

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 6:40:48 PM UTC+3, stema...@gmail.com wrote:
codenameone_build.txt

Shai Almog

Oct 14, 2016, 10:33:50 PM10/14/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com
Hi,
it seems the docs for this library are missing. Add the build hint:
ios.add_libs=EventKit.framework

tho...@thomasmancini.com

Oct 31, 2016, 11:05:13 AM10/31/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com
Thanks for this.  I was having the same issue when building.  I was hoping for some documentation as well.  How is your development going using this library?  It is definitely somewhat tedious needing to do a debug build/install every time to test out the functionality.  Do you happen to have anything you could share?

Thanks!

Shai Almog

Oct 31, 2016, 9:42:59 PM10/31/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, stema...@gmail.com, tho...@thomasmancini.com
FYI the nice thing about github is that you can fork and contribute.
If someone adds a decent JavaSE implementation of the library debugging on the simulator will become really easy...