ios certificate wizard error

usabg...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 4:01:46 PM10/16/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Desktop OS windows10
Simulator
Device

Good evening, i'm trying to build my app in ios, i already buy the 99$ to have myy developper account. But when i use the ios cerficate wizard, i have this :

nowadays, when in click OK, i have this page which appear :

please help me, i'm hopping that i'hve spend 99$ for something.

Shai Almog

Oct 16, 2016, 9:25:03 PM10/16/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
Looking at the logs it seems you have an invalid username or password. Make sure you didn't inadvertently insert a space or some other character into the login.

usabg...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2016, 3:39:54 AM10/17/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
thanks you for your answer, but i thing that my login and password is correct, because, when i put the wrong password or logi, i receive this :

My login don't have any space, but in my password i have, this caractere : " / " and some uppercase letters.

Shai Almog

Oct 17, 2016, 10:27:25 PM10/17/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
While this might be related to that I'm guessing it's related to this issue: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40081738/ssl-error-connention-reset-by-peer-on-using-generate-certificates-for-ios-build/40098275

For the past 24 hours we've had some serious issues with the wizard just in time for the vacation of the responsible engineer no less...

We're looking at fixing this, surprisingly retrying a lot works eventually...

usabg...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 2:52:20 AM10/18/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
i have use the mac of my friend and i have generate certificates. but where i compile, it no work because of admob.  Are you sure that admob work in ios?

Thank you

Shai Almog

Oct 18, 2016, 10:10:41 PM10/18/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
What specifically doesn't work?
How did you include admob?

FYI the certificate wizard should work now.

usabg...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2016, 4:05:11 PM10/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
i have follow the tuto, thus i have add in my build hint project :
ios.googleAdUnitId = ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx

but i don't have the admob banner, but it work correctly in android.

Shai Almog

Oct 20, 2016, 8:52:47 PM10/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
See this discussion: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39294975/admob-ads-not-showing-in-ios
I'm not sure if the second answer is the right one though.

usabg...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 12:52:32 PM10/24/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
thanks u Shai, i have used the plist and it work now. But i have a question, with the fact that i use the plist in order to past http requests,
 my app will be fired in apple store or not? netherless, i used https request to communicate with my server , i only need http request to use
mapComponent ( which charge map with http requests) , and admob banner? if i use http request, my admob banner  will work in the
distrubution version in app store or not?

sorry my english is bad :-/

TKs ;)

Shai Almog

Oct 24, 2016, 10:46:24 PM10/24/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, usabg...@gmail.com
There has been some discussion in stackoverflow about Apple rejecting apps that use this flag with no good reason.
Apple's definition of "good reason" is something that is always in flux.