ToolBar in Dialog

shop.servic...@gmail.com

May 15, 2019, 7:18:25 PM5/15/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device All

Curious, Adding ToolBar components in Dialog was asked in 2015,
The answer was "Your best bet is to not add a title to the dialog and to add a component representing back into the Dialog."

Is this still the case?
If So do you still recommend not setting the Title Area and use BorderLayout with a NORTH  component that emulates the features we want from a Toolbar ?

Regards

Shai Almog

May 15, 2019, 11:33:34 PM5/15/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Yes. Toolbar relies on too many things.

We also have a strong recommendation that dialogs should be  small/simple things. You shouldn't use them for anything elaborate.