Upload to appstore without pc

Gareth Murfin

Feb 1, 2019, 8:41:07 AM2/1/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I know this is something discussed many times, but until recently i was using this http://www.appuploader.net/ successfully to get ipas to app store on a pc. Now it seems they upload fine but sit in limbo, like theyre not "submitted" properly. Just wondering how others do it without a mac?

And a really nice touch would be if cn1 had its own uploader, same as the certificate design wizard. That would rock.. just an idea :)

Gareth Murfin

Feb 1, 2019, 8:41:37 AM2/1/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
subject was meant to say "without mac"*

Shai Almog

Feb 2, 2019, 12:59:01 AM2/2/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
We hope to add that but don't have the resources to do it at this time. There are a lot of things we can add such as this, on device debugging etc. if we just had more enterprise subscribers.

Dave Dyer

May 3, 2019, 10:00:23 PM5/3/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
It's possible to run a mac under windows using virtualbox.  I found a set of instructions
that works here.

be sure to read the comments, they save you some mystery, but even then,
it's a rough ride if you're not familiar with the macish way of doing things.